[Shotimes] fog lights = valium

Jason Hartberger jhartberger@mail.com
Wed, 10 Aug 2005 19:44:56 -0400

Well, I tried replacing the wife's foglights on monday as hers were....
well, stock. I have the Blazer Tech 2600s which are "supposed" to work
with the stock mounting brackets. Pardon my french, but whoever said
that is fuller of shit than Al Sharpton. They don't work at all, and
while I was under there trying to figure out how precisely they were
supposed to fit I screwed my back up good. I haven't been able to walk
in three days, and I've been hopped up on valium pretty much until now.
Does anybody have any clue as to what the correct Blazer part number is
that's supposed to fit? cos it ain't the 2600s.

--
Jason Hartberger, AT2(AW) USN
USS Theodore Roosevelt CVN-71