[Shotimes] Re:telecom gel: crappy SHO electrical connectors (cruise control cut off switch)

Paul Nimz pnimz@v8sho.com
Wed, 10 Aug 2005 18:18:30 -0500

I've adopted a habit of ignoring the FDA.  Talk about a bunch of puppets.....

Lets see, this is good for you?  2 years later that's not good for you try
this, two years later well another study issued these findings so maybe
this....

As one who worked for Kraft I can say the use of plastic is definitely
shipping cost driven.  Plastic is much lighter and provides a big cost
reduction in shipping but not near as good of container as glass for any
reason but weight.

Paul