[Shotimes] Re:telecom gel: crappy SHO electrical connectors (cruise control cut off switch)

Paul Nimz pnimz@v8sho.com
Thu, 11 Aug 2005 18:12:17 -0500

Ha but the plastic get creased and ran over by fork trucks....They threw away
much more plastic than broken glass.

But seeing a pallet load of Miracle Whip in glass get eaten by a palletizer is
interesting as long as you don't have to clean it up.....

Paul