[Shotimes] Replacing a 92 MTX Steering Rack: Doable with jackstands in a carport?

Kevin & Cheryl Airth clubairth@peoplepc.com
Sun, 14 Aug 2005 11:48:51 -0500

Pete:
 Replace the rack. It comes with new inner tie rods so that will solve
everything at once.
 Yes you can do this in your driveway with jack stands.
There was a great link on where to buy steering racks just posted within the
last several weeks. I would try to find that site for parts. You should be
able to purchase one for well under $400.
 If you need more help just post to the list.
.
.