[Shotimes] Serious electrical gremlins this morning

Donald Mallinson dmall@mwonline.net
Fri, 12 Aug 2005 17:36:30 -0500

Batteries can die in the heat too.  Heat will kill a battery, cold will
just drain it down quicker usually.

two years is a bit quick for a battery to go bad, but it can happen a
lot sooner, just the luck of the draw.  I would get the battery checked
with a good tester that puts a load on it and see if it is bad.  They
can go bad enough to still start the car, but all the electrical stuff
works wierd.

Don Mallinson