[Shotimes] Serious electrical gremlins this morning

Carl Prochilo gr8sho@prochilo.myserver.org
Fri, 12 Aug 2005 18:47:59 -0400 (Eastern Daylight Time)

Down here in South Florida, I can attest to the fact that heat does a
number on batteries, especially if the car lives outside most of the time
and you let it discharge completely once or twice.  A Walmart or Costco
battery (read cheap) is an easy way to verify that.
--
Cheers,
Carl Prochilo