[Shotimes] (OT) TracQuest event at Thunderhill!

Ron Porter ronporter@prodigy.net
Sat, 13 Aug 2005 15:23:23 -0400

FYI, for the West Coast folks.......

Todd Serota is the guy who runs the TracQuest event. FWIW, the comments are
folks trying to guess what he is buying to replace his GT2 that is up for
sale.

Anyway, there are open spots. I have nothing but great things about Todd's
TracQuest events. His TracQuest event info can be found at

http://www.tracquest.com/

From: Todd Serota [mailto:tserota@adelphia.net]
Sent: Saturday, August 13, 2005 10:25 AM
To: 911/993/996
Subject: [911] RE: Thunderhill! [Was: 3 Letter Game]

I think someone guessed that already.  No.

How did I get into this?  Well, I'm leaving for my TracQuest event at
Thunderhill in a bit over an hour, so if someone doesn't get it soon, you'll
have to wait until I get back on Tuesday.  Unless . . . one of the three
people on this list who knows spill the beans.

Speaking of Thunderhill, I don't have many Rennlisters signed up, but it's
not too late.  The event is on Sunday and Monday and is empty - less than 60
cars total on Sunday and less than 30 cars total on Monday.  And yes, those
figures include instructors.  Short of a couple of guys renting out the
track, Monday will be the closest thing anyone will see to an open track day
at a DE event.  Also, an outfit called Competition Autowerks will be there
with Spec Miatas to rent by the day ($500) or by the 1/2 hour run group
session ($100).  People can just show up, or call the TracQuest number
(310-798-2004) and leave a message if you want to get a hold of me.

TBS