[Shotimes] Racing

van Oss van Oss" <vanOss@centurytel.net
Sun, 14 Aug 2005 13:01:20 -0500

Just to stir things up ...

Cup:  Anyone watching Nextel at the Glen?  It's just nice to see a Cup car
turning right. Gawd, I'd love to get a few laps on that track.  I wish there
were more road courses on this schedule, I'd watch them.

ALMS:  Wish I could be on the other side of Wisconsin this weekend.  (Mr.
Mom duty.)   Looking forward to seeing Aston kick a little Chebby bootie.

F1:  Anyone with cable willing to invite me over to watch the F1 race in
Turkey next week?  I hope the coverage is good.  Lots of interest because of
Turkey's wanting to enter the EU and the Europeans not being too crazy about
it.  Hope the race is a good one.

IRL:  50 cents says Danica gets a win this season.  Any takers?   : P

VO