[Shotimes] Racing

Ron Porter ronporter@prodigy.net
Sun, 14 Aug 2005 15:30:39 -0400

You are welcome to come to my house to watch it next weekend (!!!), but next
week Saturday s the Dream Cruise. Much better than watching tiny motors go
round a track!!  ;-)

From: shotimes-admin@autox.team.net [mailto:shotimes-admin@autox.team.net]
On Behalf Of van Oss
Sent: Sunday, August 14, 2005 2:01 PM
To: shotimes@autox.team.net
Subject: [Shotimes] Racing

Just to stir things up ...

Cup:  Anyone watching Nextel at the Glen?  It's just nice to see a Cup car
turning right. Gawd, I'd love to get a few laps on that track.  I wish there

were more road courses on this schedule, I'd watch them.

ALMS:  Wish I could be on the other side of Wisconsin this weekend.  (Mr.
Mom duty.)   Looking forward to seeing Aston kick a little Chebby bootie.

F1:  Anyone with cable willing to invite me over to watch the F1 race in
Turkey next week?  I hope the coverage is good.  Lots of interest because of

Turkey's wanting to enter the EU and the Europeans not being too crazy about

it.  Hope the race is a good one.

IRL:  50 cents says Danica gets a win this season.  Any takers?   : P

VO