[Shotimes] Why it's good to have a fire extinguisher

Zach Leahy leahyz@gmail.com
Mon, 15 Aug 2005 08:30:48 -0500

Good save :)

Where's Kurt and Dave with their fire extiguishers when you need them? :)

I spilled dino oil on the front, hot manifold one time.  It lit up
fast and I proceeded to blow out the fire.  Man I didn't know my lungs
had that kind of capacity.  I had to sit down when it was all over
casue I was really dizzy from all the oxygen now in my bloodstream.
Then I looked over and saw the fire extiguishe on the wall 15 feet
away.  Drat.