[Shotimes] Why it's good to have a fire extinguisher

Donald Mallinson dmall@mwonline.net
Mon, 15 Aug 2005 09:07:45 -0500

Wow, that is a scary story.  Congrats on remaining cool and getting the
extinguisher.  most people never carry one.

I had a 58 impala that had a fuel pump go bad.  the bleed hole was
squirting raw fuel right onto the exhaust manifold.

Luckily it didn't catch fire and we replaced the fuel pump.

Don Mallinson