[Shotimes] an interesting article from Magnecor

Carl Prochilo gr8sho@prochilo.myserver.org
Mon, 15 Aug 2005 11:08:23 -0400 (Eastern Daylight Time)

They wrre also marketed as having some performance advantages due to the
way they were designed although I wouldn't be able to prove it one way or
another.
--
Cheers,
Carl Prochilo