[Shotimes] another turbo SHO

Ian Fisher dataflash@yahoo.com
Mon, 15 Aug 2005 13:16:56 -0700 (PDT)

Yeah-I can see that point of view too. I didn't get my
mtx new or with a warranty so that never really
affected me. On one hand this is a really cheap car
that I can mod and drive somewhat hard while insuring
it cheaply. On the other hand, I look at the money
I've spent and what I'll continue to spend and realize
that I might be driving something nicer and faster
with that money.

I think I'll find my happy medium when I get another
car and can keep the SHO around as a toy. Right now
it's difficult to have a daily driver that's also a
project toy. Right now I'm just a frustrated SHO owner
with a typical love/hate passion for this car.

Ian