adjusting cams was Re: [Shotimes] Help with engine stumble in 95 MTX

don donelson onebadsho@hotmail.com
Tue, 16 Aug 2005 18:13:47 -0400

Just installing my .40 cams in my bad boy motor ... i can tell u that the
.40s are definite interference.

They do hit .. for i put the timing way out of sinc ... on purpose .. and
than rotated the assembly .. and its definite interference

In my application .. i check the timing belt periodically .. and changed it
once every year ... even though the motor only sees about 1000 miles a year
max ..

strickly a track car.

dond