[Shotimes] Re: Help with computer code

Adam Parrott Adam Parrott" <parrotta@usa.net
Tue, 16 Aug 2005 22:18:37 -0500

> It should also be found on a little sticker between the passenger front door
and the front fender.

Agree and a good point.  The reason why I recommended the other two places I
mentioned to Don over the door jamb (other than forgetting about it) was
because the computer in Don's car isn't the factory original (and could very
well be of a different calibration).  Thus if this holds true, then the
factory sticker on the door jamb won't do his tuner much good.  ;)

Adam