[Shotimes] more codes! sweet.

Hartberger, Jason M. AT2 (AW) hartbejm@cvn71.navy.mil
Wed, 17 Aug 2005 07:10:42 -0400

Ok, last night I ran the KOER and got a 539 (AC/defrost running... huh?
It wasn't...) and a 148 (MAF below minimum voltage) (I may have the
wrong number now, but that's what the code was for, I looked it up).
Well fan-*******-tastic. Fortunately, I kept my OEM MAF so I guess
that's going back in but that poor Pro-M! they don't even ****ing make
those any more! God, life sucks. Thank God I'm going on cruise in less
than two weeks, I get to forget about that POS (sorry, george, but I'm
just referring to mine) for a while. I pulled more codes (one for the
runner control thingy, which ironically works fine) but I forget what
they were. I pulled 6 in total. Not including the 511.

What really sucks is that it is totally, completely my fault. *siiigh*

    V/R

    AT2(AW)Jason Hartberger
    USS Theodore Roosevelt CVN-71
    AIMD/IM-3/SHOP 8