[Shotimes] more codes! sweet.

Zach Leahy leahyz@gmail.com
Wed, 17 Aug 2005 07:14:51 -0500

Ok, a lot of them you can ignore.  most aftermarket MAFs will throw a
code, it has to do with the output curve not exactly matching what the
computer is expecting.  I have a Pro-M and and I will get an
occcasional CEL from the thing.  I can't find the calibration sheet to
be able to load it into the Tweecer...  Dang it.

OK, reset the computer, drive the thing (after you fix the wiring you
trashed) and then see what codes come up.  If you are getting a
constant CEL then start there.  Occasional oddities will casue a code
to be set, but a lot of the time you can just ignore them.  If you
keep seeing the same code, then you may need some work.

Now, on the Pro-M discussion, anyone know how to get a copy of the
calibration sheet that came with my MAF?  I am pretty sure that they
keep a copy as well and if I could only find a contact that could help
me out....   Sigh.