[Shotimes] roll dampers

Peter Chase pbchase@gmail.com
Thu, 18 Aug 2005 17:17:33 -0400

Yeah, how often do these dampers need to be replaced?  I could maybe
use some new ones.  I just put in beefed up mounts from bittersweet
SHO and ASB's at the same time and now it feels like my motor has a
balance problem at idle as the motor shakes the whole car.  I can't
tell if my motor is running rough, or if it's just the combination of
the mounts and the ASB's.  Anyone else out there running this combo?
Pete