: Re: [Shotimes] more codes! sweet.

Alan Fanning Awfanning@earthlink.net
Wed, 17 Aug 2005 12:56:24 -0700

Using somebody else's cal sheet is a bit of a conundrum because each Pro-M
differs slightly from the OEM spec. Thus, you're no better off using
somebody else's cal sheet than you are using the OEM spec. I do have a data
base of several different Pro-M data sheets/MAF's though, if that is of
interest to anybody.

 Alan