[Shotimes] good news!

Ron Porter ronporter@prodigy.net
Fri, 19 Aug 2005 11:21:06 -0400

Actually, curbstones are worse for the subframe.......they can bend them.

From: shotimes-admin@autox.team.net [mailto:shotimes-admin@autox.team.net]
On Behalf Of Hartberger, Jason M. AT2 (AW)
Sent: Friday, August 19, 2005 6:55 AM
To: shotimes@autox.team.net
Subject: [Shotimes] good news!

I finally got all the codes cleared. I've repaired all the wiring,
replaced all the components I needed to, and I finally cleared that
stupid MAF code. The car runs just as strong as it used to, maybe even
stronger for the experience ;) (I'm sure I cleared some crap out of the
engine running it so lean). I'd like to thank you all for the help and
support you've given me over this week, I know I wouldn't have been able
to get through it without you guys. I still need a Schrader valve for my
fuel rail, so I'll be contacting one of you off-list to get that, but
the leak is patched (hey, I was on the pipe-patching team on the repair
locker) and I don't think it'll be an issue. Now if I can just stop
running over curbs in parking lots! Man, that's harsh. Probably not good
for the already-going wheel bearings, either :(

    V/R

    AT2(AW)Jason Hartberger
    USS Theodore Roosevelt CVN-71
    AIMD/IM-3/SHOP 8