[Shotimes] good news!

George Fourchy krazgeo@comcast.net
Fri, 19 Aug 2005 09:20:24 -0700

On Fri, 19 Aug 2005 12:09:09 -0400, Hartberger, Jason M.  AT2 \(AW\) wrote:

>I ended up using God's
>pliers - my fingers - but there's gotta be a tool that makes that
>easier. And if it *is* the right tool, how the heck do you use it? It's
>the one that forms little semicircles with a raised lip on one side...
>looks like you clamp it over the line and slip it through the lock to
>get it off but there was nowhere to clamp on the line...

That's what I use... (my fingers).  It wouldn't be so bad except the darn thing is
so hard to get to.  I don't deplete the pressure either....I TRY to place the car
where I don't need to move it when I change filters, but then, I always forget to
change them when I do that.  I need to learn to put the box on the hood the night
before.

Basically I use a small screwdriver to get the clip lifted a bit, then I just grab
it with my fingers.

Beer!!!

George