[Shotimes] 89 SHO AC

Bob bob@hotpursuit.net
Tue, 23 Aug 2005 09:18:23 -0700

It doesn't have Climate Control.  I've done the Helms procedure on cars in
the past where I use the ambiant temperature table and a stopwatch to
determine the clutch cycle rate.  The thing is that I'm not sure how much
difference it makes that I have R134a now.  It cycles much faster than every
30 seconds so I'll assume it's low on refrigerant and take it some place.  I
used to do all the R12 stuff myself, but I think I'm tired of that and I
sold all my cars that use it.

Thanks!