[Shotimes] Re: ruh roh. SHO bit the dust

Robert Bruce rbruce@bellatlantic.net
Tue, 23 Aug 2005 17:55:20 -0400

That idea is a lot like what Kenny Schrader (NASCAR driver) did a few years
ago.  Only difference is that he was caught by the fan blades.  The result
is still the same.  Now he only has nine fingers.

Robert Bruce
92 w/ a mod or two

-----Original Message-----
From: shotimes-admin@autox.team.net [mailto:shotimes-admin@autox.team.net]
On Behalf Of fwhittle@mindspring.com
Sent: Tuesday, August 23, 2005 5:11 PM
To: shotimes@autox.team.net
Subject: [Shotimes] Re: ruh roh. SHO bit the dust

Was anyone else horrified at the thought of doing this?   I value my hands
and wouldn't want to lose either one of them trying this.

Frank Whittle
'95 ATX

Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2005 07:07:08 -0500
From: Zach Leahy <leahyz@gmail.com>
To: Jason Hartberger <jhartberger@mail.com>
Subject: Re: [Shotimes] ruh roh. SHO bit teh dust
Cc: Leigh Smith <leighsm@comcast.net>, shotimes@autox.team.net

Now, my way, and this is ttally unapproved by the FDA, AARP, NASA, add
the AMA, would be to hose a rag in the stuff, start the motor and let
the bet slip through the rag.  Just dont let it get sucked into a
pully with your hand attached.