[Shotimes] The Pillsbury Effect

JohnnyVan jvanchie@optonline.net
Tue, 23 Aug 2005 22:12:43 -0400

Anybody know Dave Pillsbury.  I guess I finally got shafted by him.  We
agreed on $50 bucks via PayPal for a set of timing belt covers for my 94
SHO ATX.  I began a dialog with him, mostly by me, starting 7/1/05 which
has been ongoing till now.  He said he shipped the package on at least
two occasions.  I never received the shipment.  I have been as patient
as I could be.  I also just contacted PayPal and they were no help (more
than 45 days elapsed).  Any suggestions.

Does anyone have a set of timing belt covers for my 94 SHO ATX.  Any
help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

John Vanchieri
New York