[Shotimes] The Pillsbury Effect

Ronnie Smith rsmith@goodegg.com
Wed, 24 Aug 2005 10:11:20 -0500

Paypal will help get your money back.  Maybe I am the only person who got
their money back, but I did.  After buying some stuff of ebay, it never got
shipped and no emails/calls from the seller.  Filed a complaint and they
gave the seller 10 days to reply/respond. He never did and my account was
credited back the full amount. Never did hear anything from the guy even
after the credit back to me.

I didn't have to get the credit card company involved, but that was going to
be my next step if paypal couldn't/didn't come through.

Ronnie D Smith Jr

-----Original Message-----
From: shotimes-admin@autox.team.net [mailto:shotimes-admin@autox.team.net]
On Behalf Of Kevin & Cheryl Airth
Sent: Wednesday, August 24, 2005 9:48 AM
To: JohnnyVan; shotimes@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Shotimes] The Pillsbury Effect

John:
 One tip I use that someone on the list suggested. ALWAYS use a credit card
when paying with Paypal. Then all you need to do is call the credit card
company and dispute the charges. Works like a charm!! Let the rip-off artist
deal with VISA! I had a yutz selling me some SHO parts doing all the normal
BS. Said 3 times the parts were sent and the post office "Must of lost
them". But when I pulled the money using my credit card, I received the
parts and a long e-mail crying about how I had cheated him. Boo, Hoo! After
receiving the parts I then repaid him with Paypal using my credit card. Also
called him and left a great message about how NOT to cheat people. I would
mention his name but he left the list right around the time he tried to
cheat me.

  PayPal will NEVER do anything. It's not their problem and they make sure
of it!!!!! That's why Ebay purchased them. One no-service company adding
another no-service company to the corporate stack!!!
.
.

 I also just contacted PayPal and they were no help (more