[Shotimes] The Pillsbury Effect

George Fourchy krazgeo@comcast.net
Wed, 24 Aug 2005 10:50:55 -0700

On Wed, 24 Aug 2005 09:48:20 -0500, Kevin & Cheryl Airth wrote:

>PayPal will NEVER do anything. It's not their problem and they make sure
>of it!!!!! That's why Ebay purchased them.

Actually, PayPal did help me get over $300 back from a place on Ebay that was
selling struts in sets.  I paid for a set of SHO Tokikos, but they were out of
stock, and didn't tell me.  I waited and waited for the box to come, but it didn't.
I finally emailed the seller and he _finally_ said they were out of stock.  But I
still had to go to PayPal to get my account reimbursed.  It took almost a month.

As for Dave Pillsbury, I sent him a set of cladding early this year, and he paid me
fine.  He sent me a nice post in appreciation of how I packed it so that it wouldn't
get broken.

I'm sorry to hear that others have had problems.

George