[Shotimes] Speed Upgrades

Al Fitz alfitz@alfitz.com
Fri, 26 Aug 2005 00:18:20 -0500

In this case the best speed increaser is driving lessons...

AL FITZ SHO SPECIALS
alfitz@alfitz.com

SHO PARTS AT: http://www.alfitz.com

FREE ONLINE POKER AT: http://www.cardplayonline.com

Please include a copy of this email with your reply.

From: "George ask me" <irocka528@yahoo.com>
To: <shotimes@autox.team.net>
Sent: Friday, August 26, 2005 12:08 AM
Subject: [Shotimes] Speed Upgrades

> hey everybody,
>
> As mentioned in other posts, I'm the recent proud owner of a 1989 SHO.  I
love whoopin' people on the road, and enjoying the smooth ride.

> But tonight I believe I did the SHO name a great injustice...
>
> Returning from the movies, a 2005 Mitsubishi Galant challenged me at a
stop light.  We were close, but he had the edge as soon as I shifted into
second, and I caught up again, but basically...I was beat.

> Now I'm not a racer, and I don't like dangerous things on the road, it's
not quite my style; I enjoy living.  But a friggin' galant, should NOT be
whoopin' on my SHO...

> I am calling upon all proud owners for their help to identify the most
cost effective speed upgrades for my 160k mile strong-running soldier.  I
want to whoop.