what clutch to buy was Re: [Shotimes] MTX Shifting Prolem

Justin Schick jschick@aafp.org
Fri, 26 Aug 2005 08:22:14 -0500

Joseph,

I would recommend the clutches Josh @ shonutperformance.com sells. Go with the rev B bearing with the ceramic upgrade at least, but the improved clutch lever bushings he sells are nice too. I used a stock friction disc but have heard good things about the fibertuff discs. Definitely stay with an organic material for street use.

Justin
parted 92 - need something?

>>> "van Oss" <vanOss@centurytel.net> 8/26/2005 8:15:57 AM >>>
My 92 also needs a clutch.  This car is summer only, mostly street, maybe a
couple of track days per year.  What's a good choice for clutch and TOB
hardware, and where to buy it?
VO