[Shotimes] RE: MTX Shifting Prolem

Bob bob@hotpursuit.net
Fri, 26 Aug 2005 08:46:36 -0700

This 89 had the clutch first replaced at just over 13,000 miles.  The clutch
repair was later reimbursed by Ford.  It's apparently had several clutches
since then, looking at the receipts.  My 94 is currently up on the lift
(borrowed) for an ATX repair, so I'm considering switching the 3.2 into the
MTX and vice versa.