[Shotimes] Carpet & Upholstery Cleaner

Bill Strobel theamcguy@yahoo.com
Fri, 26 Aug 2005 08:56:13 -0700 (PDT)

I have just finished cleaning both the carpets in my Taurus ex-Police Car & my Taurus Wagon.  I used the Bissel Little Green Machine Model #1425-1 (Target $90).  This has the heater for the water and the turbo brush attachment.  It really cleans.  Man you should see the black water that comes up.  Light easy to use.  The key is to use the Bissel soap and then rinse 2-3 times using just clean water in the tank.  The key is the rinse.  Fill the tank with the soap and water mixture then clean all the carpets.  When this is done just fill the tank with water and rinse 2-3 times till the water come up light brown and with no soap.  Yo can do it in the car if you like.  I just removed the back seat and move the front seat all the way back or all the way forward to get everywhere.  It really cleans.  On some stubborn stains I used Simple Green and it seems to be color safe.  I did a gray and a mocha interior.  Good on the seats too but they work best outside the car.  If you do not want the
 turbo brush get the model 1425 as this has the heater ($80).  Make sure you get a model with the water heater.  The hot water cuts the dirt.  Highly recommend the product as it cleans the carpets really well.

Bill Strobel
Independent Towing
Fayetteville NC