[Shotimes] Looking for Wagon Parts Need Help

Bill Strobel theamcguy@yahoo.com
Fri, 26 Aug 2005 16:51:34 -0700 (PDT)

I bought a Taurus Wagon Gen II  I need the following parts.  Any of you guys that frequent the junk yards please keep an out for any Gen II Wagons and see if you can snag the following:

Luggage Compartment Net  Different from the Sedan comes with four snap hooks

Plastic filler panel in the floor.  This is a black piece of plastic (small) that fits in the floor to cover up some hinges.  About halfway back on the floor.  Each car has 3 I need 2.

I need the remote fuel door release handle and the hatch release handle.  They must have a good logo (I already have a pair with half erased logos)  They must be from a wagon with both releases as the wagon shows the hatch and the sedan shows a trunk.

If you have any of these parts contact me via the list and I'll get back with you to send a paypal and my address.  TIA

Bill Strobel
Independent Towing
Fayetteville NC
http://mail.yahoo.com