[Shotimes] parts interchangeability question

Jason Hartberger jhartberger@mail.com
Fri, 26 Aug 2005 22:19:45 -0400

My wife isn't happy with her black side mirrors. She wants "pretty" blue
ones that match her paint scheme. We found a blue T-bird with intact
side mirrors at the (newly renamed!) pick-n-pull, and I was (ok, she
was) wondering if the sideview mirrors from a T-bird fit a SHO. They
look pretty much the same but I'm worried the bolt pattern might be
different and/or the wiring might be different. Actually, I can fix the
wiring but the bolts need to match up. Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks!

--
Jason Hartberger, AT2(AW) USN
USS Theodore Roosevelt CVN-71