[Shotimes] parts interchangeability question

Ian Fisher dataflash@yahoo.com
Fri, 26 Aug 2005 19:27:58 -0700 (PDT)

I'm not positive but I imagine that they would fit.
Keep in mind that you may need to swap the brackets
over from the SHO.

FWIW, I swapped green mirrors onto my former ATX.
After that I had the MTX ones painted along with the
brackets. I think that the body colored Gen2 mirrors
look much nicer.

Ian