[Shotimes] Speed Upgrades

Paul Nimz pnimz@v8sho.com
Sat, 27 Aug 2005 00:21:51 -0500

Still unless money is absolutely not an issue, spending that kind of money for
less than double the output gets kind of fringe fanatical.

To me the unique knowledge of maintaining and modifying the SHO is half the
enjoyment.  I know for better or worse this car is me.  I maintain it (mostly)
and do my little improvements.  And still have over half a car payment plus
the cheap insurance cost savings for a "performance" sedan, to squander
somewhere else.

Paul