[Shotimes] parts interchangeability question

Ian Fisher dataflash@yahoo.com
Sat, 27 Aug 2005 10:58:07 -0700 (PDT)

How will you be able to paint the entire mirror if
it's attached to the car?

I dunno, it doesn't take me long to remove the
mirrors. 3x10mm studs IIRC and it's out. The studs
rotate out with a pair of vice grips and you can paint
the entire mirror and bracket off of the car. (of
course you need to remove the motor and mirror but
that's only 2 screws)

Ian

--- Kevin & Cheryl Airth <clubairth@peoplepc.com>