[Shotimes] RE: Gingerman Track day hosted by TCCA

Ron Porter ronporter@prodigy.net
Sat, 27 Aug 2005 12:41:39 -0400

IIRC, you didn't have functional brakes on the SHO for at least a couple of
Gingerman outings, what's so different this time??  ;-)

From: Bob Gervais [mailto:bobgervais@gmail.com]
Sent: Saturday, August 27, 2005 10:13 AM
To: John Stout
Cc: TechSHO@topica.com; Ron Porter; Shotimes; V8List SHO
Subject: Re: Gingerman Track day hosted by TCCA

Man you guys have great plans.  Would y'all explain this to Anonda?  :)

Actually, we may not be physically moving in, but there's sure to be
stuff to do.

Besides, I still don't have functional brakes on the SHO yet.  Of
course, I could get it fixed by then.

-Bob

http://www.taurusclub.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=23108&st=0&#entry249054

--