[Shotimes] Leaky FI ~

Paul Nimz pnimz@v8sho.com
Sun, 28 Aug 2005 16:54:48 -0500

I was thinking it was leaking down when the car is setting over a period of
time but I feel that would clear up very fast and also make it hard to start.
I wonder about the program.  I got the Xcal2 but the one I had does not work
when connected to the car.  It has the three programs and I ask Doug to
address the cold start stumble.

But the unit needs to be returned and exchanged ...    But we will see what a
gallon of toluene will do when mixed with a full tank of gas.

Paul