[Shotimes] Re: Gingerman Track day hosted by TCCA

Donald Mallinson dmall@mwonline.net
Mon, 29 Aug 2005 10:46:37 -0500

Paul,

IF they manage a novice class and instructors for this event you should
do it.  For a first track day, it is much better to start slow and build
speed and habits correctly from the start.

If I can be there I will volunteer to run a novice class and be an
instructor.

Main thing, Gingerman is a fun, fairly safe track (no track is truly
"safe").  But stay within your comfort zone, don't worry about "racing"
or ego, and just build speed and confidence at your own pace.
Guaranteed you will have more fun than you can imagine and by the end of
the day be going pretty fast.

Don Mallinson