[Shotimes] Re: Gingerman Track day hosted by TCCA

Jason Kennedy jason8225@yahoo.com
Mon, 29 Aug 2005 08:56:02 -0700 (PDT)

Excellent tips as always Don!  I want to run the event
in October the same way we handled "Running of the
Bulls" in June.  That seemed to work well for everyone
and I think everybody got plenty of time on the track.

Thanks for your willingness to help out Don, hope you
can make it!