[Shotimes] Re: Gingerman Track day hosted by TCCA

Jason Kennedy jason8225@yahoo.com
Mon, 29 Aug 2005 10:39:00 -0700 (PDT)

The groups we have will be determined by the amount of
people and who they are.  I anticipate having a
novice, intermediate and advanced group.  In June we
started with two novice groups and an advanced.  About
half of the novice drivers split to form an
intermediate group (most of them had track time prior
to that, but weren't ready for advanced).  This will
be a very casual and laid back event, remember we
aren't actually "racing". ;)  This is a driving
instruction course for some and more or less a test 'n
tune for others.

Bottom line, you don't need to worry about having to
wave people by all day.  I personally don't have much
track time under my belt - you can expect to see me in
one of the lower classes.  Plus, I plan to bring my 92
SHO that I just bought assuming I have time to get it
into shape.  If I bring it, I will definitely be in a
lower class as I will have a lot of work to do getting
acquainted with the car.  It is a much different
animal than my Gen 4 Taurus.  :)