[Shotimes] A ponderance

Jason Hartberger jhartberger@mail.com
Mon, 29 Aug 2005 18:32:33 -0400

I wonder, oh I wonder, could the code 122 I've been throwing lately have
anything to do with this stupid erratic idle? I'm still pretty sure it's
the spark wires but the 122 confounds me. It says the TP sensor is out
of voltage range. does that mean my throttle position sensor died? And
would that cause that sort of thing (really lopey idle, loss of power,
bucking/surging below 2K)? Like I said I'm still sticking with the wire
theory (no, I have neither the money or [especially] the time to change
them) but I was just wondering...

--
Jason Hartberger, AT2(AW) USN
USS Theodore Roosevelt CVN-71