[Shotimes] Power steering question Gen I or III

van Oss van Oss" <vanOss@centurytel.net
Mon, 29 Aug 2005 20:59:34 -0500

Ah but let's extrapolate.  Following this thinking the owner of a 2005 BMW
would open the console to reveal a panel of several dozen toggle switches,
the purpose of all to disable, to rebel against the old dictum... What the
factory programmeth in, let no man put asunder.    : )
VO

PS   Not a disinterested party becuase my 94 SHOwagon was an LX with VAPS, I
have an 89 rack and I'm going to need to make some decisions soon.

PPS  I've always said, if you can't tease a kind gentleman like Bob Bruce,
you're not even trying.   : p