[Shotimes] (OT) Re: TracQuest - Lots of Spots Open At Willow Springs Event On Labor Day Weekend!

Ron Porter ronporter@prodigy.net
Mon, 29 Aug 2005 14:13:08 -0400

FYI, for the CA folks.

Even though I doubt that any (well maybe Fred!) here are Rennlist members
(to get the discount), for those who are available, it sounds like a LOT of
track time over the weekend!

Te reports have always been excellent for the TracQuest events. The link for
TracQuest is below. Along with Todd's other business ventures (like wine!!).

On a side note, Todd's modified GT2 (like a 480+ HP turbo 911 needs mods!!)
is for sale....replacing it with an Evo!!

From: Todd Serota/TracQuest [mailto:tserota@tracquest.com]
Sent: Monday, August 29, 2005 1:47 PM
To: 911/993/996
Subject:[911] Re: TracQuest - Lots of Spots Open At Willow Springs Event On
Labor Day Weekend!

Greetings Rennlisters!

With only 5 days left, the Willow Springs event this coming weekend (Sat.
and Sun., Sept. 3 and 4) is ridiculously empty, with less than 25 cars total
on Saturday and less than 20 cars total on Sunday.  And yes, both of those
figures include instructors.  No matter how many people sign up between now
and then, the event will still be tiny, which means I will go to my multiple
run group format right after lunch on Saturday, for the rest of the event.
This in turn means that you can get 9+ hours of high quality, low-traffic
track time over the course of both days.  Further, the long-range weather
forecast couldn't be much better for Willow Springs in early September, with
highs only in the low 90's.  I need more participants and instructors
(anticipating more novice students signing up), so if you're a qualified
instructor, please contact me.

As always, you can sign up for one or both days on the TracQuest web site,
and as an extra enticement, I'll give all Rennlisters the early discounted
entry fee (full or no-frills) that expired on Aug. 3.  Sign up on the TQ
site, but don't pay on-line; rather get your credit card info to me via
phone call or fax and I'll run the lower-cost charge manually.  If you have
any questions, please feel free to call me at the TracQuest number, (310)
798-2004.

I hope you can make it.  This is as close as you'll ever get with an
organized DE group to a totally open track day!

Todd Serota
tserota@tracquest.com (TracQuest high speed driver education)

tserota@vinoquest.com (VinoQuest wine business)

tserota@adelphia.net (law firm and home)