[Shotimes] FINALLY......!!

George Fourchy krazgeo@comcast.net
Tue, 30 Aug 2005 20:26:53 -0700

.....the 'missing' new SHO is painted.  It looks good.  It comes home tomorrow, via
flatbed (no glass installed, at all!).  The bumpers will be recleared and brought
home in a couple of days.  After a month of baking in the sun it'll be color sanded
and buffed, and it oughta be downright smooth....5 coats of clear!!

It looks really good in its new _____ (pick a color) shade.  With black cladding and
bumpers it should really stand out.  I need to get it on the road quickly....the GS
has picked up a quick 10K miles of commuting, and it only gets 24 mpg at best
without the a/c running.  It'll be good to be back in a noisy old environment, with
that MTX shifter sitting at my right knee.  It's kinda boring to sit with no wind
noise or engine vibrations....I almost think I am in an aircraft simulator.  Our gas
is up to 2.80-2.90 a gallon, for regular.  In SFO it's probably above 3.00, just for
regular...it goes up at least 3 cents a day.  $50 to fill the GS today.

I'll restart the web page when I start putting it together, in a week or two.

...and....my friend who loaned me the camcorder is moving away, so I have to give it
back to him.  I've been waiting for the car to get home so I could do the suspension
video....now I have no camera again.  We'll see if I can borrow another one until I
get my own, probably after the first of the year.

George