[Shotimes] Not your normal S H O

Mark Mucher mmucher@bellsouth.net
Thu, 8 Dec 2005 06:49:04 -0500

Marlene,

This is OBVIOUSLY causing you to lose sleep! <G>

Have you considered moving to Florida?

Mark

-----Original Message-----
From: shotimes-admin@autox.team.net [mailto:shotimes-admin@autox.team.net]
On Behalf Of Marlene Doyle
Sent: Thursday, December 08, 2005 6:33 AM
To: shotimes@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: [Shotimes] Not your normal S H O

We are having some difficulty getting SHO SHO the '92 with 135K  to pass the
NOX emissions part of the state standard test.

  After the initial test failure 10 days ago, we ran the No Fail Emissions
CRC product throught her as stated on the instructions.......
  Is there a proper and an improper way to have the readings done......the
reason I ask, is Kenneth took SHO SHO to Goodyear and I took Snowwind to
Auto Masters, both in Springtown......two different days.
  On the re-test I took SHO SHO back to Goodyear and had warmed up the cats,
insuring her test would be better ..and they were , she passed "low" idle,
but failed "high"speed idle.....
  I'm scratching my head, since her last two years of tests have been
outstanding, and only 12k miles over the 3 year period, then what is up
with, these results....

  gimme a clue, please

              http://www.cardomain.com/id/snowwind
  1990 White S H O:    Snowwind:  @321K..very stock, very OEM
  1991 Black S H O:    Bart:  @230K ..not stock, not very OEM..
tokicos/eibachs/SHOSHOP CAI/2nd fuel pump replaced 5/04