[Shotimes] Eibach springs with stock struts?

Mark Nunnally Mark Nunnally" <marknunnally@JoiMail.com
Sat, 26 Feb 2005 07:53:07 -0500

When I test drove my first gen3 SHO (years ago) my impression was it handles
really similar to my 92 (eibachs/tokico's, subframe connectors, bushings,
yada yada) yet the gen3 was stock.

The gen3 has better geometry on the lower front end to.

I've always liked the eibach spring rate, and the damping of the tokico's.
Good blend of street, and track

mark