[Shotimes] Rod Bearings/Scratch Head

Mike Murphy murphymike@hotmail.com
Fri, 14 Jan 2005 20:32:19 +0000

That was my first thought.....like the oil isn't getting in there.

We doubled checked everything on the crank/pan stuff to make sure it was
clean.   All looked well. ?!?!?!

Murph

From: "Bruce Malachuk" <bmalach1@nycap.rr.com>
To: "'Mike Murphy'" <murphymike@hotmail.com>, <shotimes@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: [Shotimes] Rod Bearings/Scratch Head
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2005 15:04:55 -0500

Sounds like there light be something lodged in the crank that is preventing
the oil from getting to those journals to me. A big flake of bearing
perhaps? The bearing bewing melted kind would point me to believin that
there is a real lack of lubrication there.

Bruce J Malachuk

*	94 Opal Frost MTX
*	93 Emerald Green MTX
*	93 Black ATX - parts