[Shotimes] CV halfshaft replacement

Dave Pillsbury showerks@comcast.net
Thu, 30 Jun 2005 23:34:34 -0700

Well you should have asked me when I was talking to your wife!! I
usually take a big bar place it on the control arm at the strut rod
wedge it under the subframe and seeing how I;m a fat ass I toss a little
weight into it. Others have been known to jack the strut up with a piece
of board wedged into the wheels studs and then pried the arm out. And in
my old garage I could chain the arms to the floor and jack the car up
and take them apart. I miss all those in floor hooks and chains.
Dave