[Shotimes] Convention Roomie possibly needed

Bruce Malachuk bmalach1@nycap.rr.com
Fri, 1 Jul 2005 01:21:05 -0400

I am on the fence right now as to wether I'll be making the convention this
year. Got a few projects in the way of getting my car totally read, but I'm
kinda teetering on a last minute decision for going. If a few things fall
into place I'll be heading out. One of those things being delivery of new
rims. Anyhow. I've had a room reserved in the host hotel for a while, and
one friend that was supposed to go to the convention has already bailed on
me. Alot of the other people around the NE that I could possibly see rooming
with are also on the fence leaning towards not getting out there.

So what I'm saying in a round about way. ANyone looking for a room or a
possible roommate situation for the convention in an effort to keep lodging
costs down? I figure if there are enought cheap (read: or poor) ppl like
myself we can fit 3-4 to a room, making each night pretty cheap. I slept one
convention night in my car in WI (I was still 45min away from Madison when I
stopped to sleep), then one night on Ron Porters floor of his room, then I
got lucky and finished out the stay splitting a room with Willie somethign
starting with an O for a last name, since he was left hanging in his room
all by himself.

If anyone was thinking of going and wanted split a room up, or possibly
wanted to take over my reservations, possibly holding a bed for me (no more
sleeping on a floor again for me) Let me know.

Bruce J Malachuk

*	94 Opal Frost MTX

*	93 Emerald Green MTX - SOLD

*	93 Black ATX - New Parts CAR

*	95 Silver Frost ATX SE - SLO -Buyer waiting

*	96 TR - Cam Failed parts car :-(