[Shotimes] RE: CV halfshaft replacement

Dave Kegel d.kegel@comcast.net
Fri, 1 Jul 2005 06:59:18 -0500

Go to Home Depot, Menards, etc and get yourself a 4 foot section of pipe, 1"
or so.  Then use that as a pry bar between the LCA and subframe.

Dave
-----Original Message-----
From: Kris Angermeier [mailto:kickinsho@charter.net]
Sent: Thursday, June 30, 2005 10:23 PM
To: TechSHO@topica.com; shotimes@autox.team.net
Subject: CV halfshaft replacement

FREE Zoobooks Elephants ISSUE and tiger POSTER!

Is your child reading? Zoobooks is guaranteed to improve

your child's reading skills. Click below to sign up now!

http://click.topica.com/caadCUzb1dhxAb54Quab/Zoobooks

I have reviewed the replacement strategy as outlined in the Helms manual. Am
having some difficulty getting the lower ball joint out of the hub assembly.
For some reason, I can't seem to get the control arm to go low enough to
clear. Any suggestions or hints? I have the car up on jacks and the
wheel/tire assemblies and axle nuts are removed.

Andy

Take movies and games anywhere with a Free Playstation Portable!

http://click.topica.com/caadGKZb1dhxAb54Quag/ProductTestPanel